I AM SUPERIOR TO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND LOW ACTIONS
I would always hear people say, “You have to vibrate higher.” At the time, I had no idea what that meant. Now I know that everything in this world is and has energy. The Earth was created from energy. If you believe in the Big Bang or Creation, it all was made from energy exploding, and that energy is passed to everything on this Earth. Positive thoughts and actions attract positive energy, and negative thoughts and actions attract negative energy. Positive thoughts and actions elevate you to a point where you are not worried about what others are doing or saying. Negative thoughts and actions pull you down and make you want to pull down anyone you can. You must be careful with your thoughts and words, choosing to speak only what you want to attract and ultimately manifest. Part of my journey was to attract more positivity into my life, and here is what I learned.
- Affirmations are awesome – Just like exercise, affirmations can raise the feel-good hormones in our brains by helping us to believe in ourselves. What can be better than that? I learned that I must be my own cheerleader. I cannot depend on anyone else to affirm me. It is nice to have but not a requirement. I must make sure that I lift myself up first and work towards my dreams.
- Meditation is vital – For me, meditation has allowed me to manage my anxiety and calm the clutter in my head. I like to do meditation my way, which means that sometimes l like to sit in a chair, or on the floor, or laying down, or in a recliner. I don’t allow someone else’s rules about anything to dictate my life. There is no wrong way to meditate if it helps you with what you need help with at the time.
- Detox your life – Get rid of negative people and negative thoughts. PERIOD!!!
- Let Go – of the past and be mindful of the present. It was during a meditation that I finally was able to let go of every bad thing from my past and realize it made me who I am today. And I like who I am (finally).
- Don’t forget Self-care – This is the best part. Taking time for yourself is NOT selfish. Figure out something that you like for yourself and do it. I like waking up early on the weekend while everyone is still sleeping and making some Nespresso, and looking out the window to daydream. Getting a facial and a massage is nice, but you have to find joy in the little things. I can enjoy a coffee way more often than I can get a massage.
Everything I discuss here is something I have used to help me. My ultimate goal is for Breathe Chile to be a movement to help the world through mindfulness, physical fitness, and positive motivation. I hope you will join me on the journey!